By purchasing or using any MockupScene product, you are bound by the following license terms.
The license for this product is between you (the buyer) and Mockup Scene (the seller).
This license gives you the right to use any free or purchased MockupScene product in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
MockupScene is in no way affiliated to Canva.com and Canva will not be liable for anything arising from the creation (or purchase) of a third-party template.
The copyright of each individual object in any of the MockupScene products is solely designated to Jo Petzer. No copyright license is issued with purchase.
- For your own unlimited personal use (subject to non-permissions below).
- For use in a single commercial project for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Use on its own, or as part of a new work.
- For web or print use.
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale.
- Do not sub-license, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the product on its own (including for free), even if you change it.
- Do not used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the primary value of the product being sold.
- No sharing or reselling of source files, ie. new Canva templates created using the product.
- No sharing of the Canva template link in any way whatsoever.
- Crediting yourself as the originator of any MockupScene product.
For further clarity on usage, or if you have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.